Therms and Conditions
- You can apply up to 17 January 2020 by using the form on this page.
- You can apply individually or together with another student; you will be assigned to the same team.
Remember that the person with whom you apply should complete his or her own application form on this website.
- In January you will receive an invitation for a selection and introduction meeting. We get to know each other during this meeting and talk about your reasons for joining in.
- In January you will receive a message that says whether you have been selected to participate in the 5G Student Battle. We focus particularly on your motivation and your reasons. We also strive to create teams with a varied composition with participants from a range of disciplines.
If you sign up for the 5G Student Battle you agree that your photos and videos will be used for advertising purposes. These are photos and videos that are taken during the 5G Student Battle, the kick-off and the clinics in which you participate.
- If you have been selected, you meet the other team members in February. Each team consists of students from different disciplines. It goes without saying that we take account of your list of preferred themes.
- Either way, keep 14 and 15 March 2020 free in your diary!
- We are also planning three meetings on an afternoon in February and March.
- We are looking for 36 participants.
Back to 5G Student Battle